MindScape ~ 2.5-days Workshop
A system that structurally guides you on an inward journey ~ to understand and conquer your inner world first, in supporting your leap outwards, to reach infinite possibilities.
✔︎ Ways to achieve countless accomplishments when you seek out for opportunities, explore possibilities, resolve external challenges as you continue to grow exponentially inwardly.
✔︎ Free yourself from the bondage of fears and believing you can't.
✔︎ Strike a balance between achieving business goals, without compromising your passion to live a meaningful life.
Through history, mankind has been seeking to find a tool where man can use his 'complete-mind' to his full capacity.
Scientists have been telling us that the brain-mind utlisation is nowhere near it's full capacity, despite the many researches conducted over hundreds of years.
The MindscapeTM workshop will demonstrate to you the differences between 'Location and Functions' of the Brain; from the abilities of your Mind.
You will learn how to re-wire and re-pair these neuropathways in the hardwired brain to form new connections that connects your life experiences, with your inner world's interpretations.
This allows every human mind to stretch beyond its dynamism and take a leap from the "conditioned limitations", into "infinite possibilities"!!!
Conquer your inner world with
WHO ATTENDS MINDSCAPE?
● Individuals (Self healing): To relax and unwind the busy mind, in order to get proper sleep, refresh oneself and recharge batteries for body to do self-healing activities
● Individuals (Personal discovery): Get to know yourself better and find out what limits you (emotionally, mentally, culturally or spiritually), from finding solutions to un-stuck from and making your own decisions
● Family/Relationships (Conflict resolution): Gain greater understanding in situations where a conflict arises with another person, by inviting the person into her Mindscape "living room" to investigate the issues and obtain a different perspective on the problem
● At Work: develop business ideas, relationships (with clients/staff/peers/leaders), improve productivity and decision making, and gain better clarity over doubt.
● Sales: Intuition to 'read' clients' requirements, to make THE offer that meet your clients needs and expectations
● Teacher/Trainer: Prepare for future activity (lectures, workshops, presentation, examination, sports) by 'testing out' new approaches via mental rehearsals - creative ideas and insights often appear
● Students (for learning): Stronger concentration, memory and learning abilities, aware of resistance towards learning, create of own learning style
● Therapists: ability to tune in to patients at various deep levels of being and even enables the practitioner to treat at a distance and heal quantum entanglement
● Other application includes... awareness of the limitless potential of the mind, jetlag for frequent travelers, working with time (constantly late)... etc.
● MindScape is a superb way of unlocking the best in us, by using the complete-mind to improve and enhance the quality of our life, relationships, work, studies, experiences and learnings in so many ways.
● Revisit boundaries of conditions we've accepted as normal, which confines and prevent ourselves from even trying; and fearful to attempt.
● Explore where the consciousmind can’t understand nor reach:
- creative solutions,
- out-of-box thinking,
- unlimited resources,
- off-load emotional baggages,
- break old habits and repetitive behavioural patterns
- body's natural healing abilities...
- connection with collective consciousness or universal knowledge... etc.
● And much more...
(Sat & Sun: 9:30am-5.30pm)
WHY ATTEND MINDSCAPE?
● A System to approach any given opportunity in life successfully, with faith and confidence!
● How to attain trust again - with yourself, others and life itself
● How to do your absolute best in any given situation, feeling assured and complete, once you've done so!
● How not to look back and regret for missing-out on a chance, either because you were fearful, weren't confident, didn't know how to approached it, or didn't trust yourself enough to explore.
Mar 8, 2018
Mar 9 & 10
✔︎ Appreciate your unique inner existence
✔︎ Re-connect and make peace with various aspects of yourSELF (younger self, future self, spiritual self, or roles you play in life - parent, spouse, employee or boss)
✔︎ Work with concept of time by visiting aspects in past to obtain new wisdom
✔︎ Resolve inner conflicts within yourself, which could've been projected outwards, to repair and maintain purposeful and effective relationships with others
✔︎ Expand personal growth by exploring your capacity for self discovery, self-healing, self-trust
✔︎ Discover ability to link to the universal consciousness to appreciate the mind’s role in restricting human potential and perception on ‘reality’
✔︎ Unfold guidance and messages that contributes to spiritual growth and enhancements
✔︎ Seek for hidden or un-spoken message from a loved one
✔︎ Re-ignite dormant 'childlike-qualities' to connect with creativity, suppressed passion and aspirations to embrace realization of dreams, new experiences, and starting new relationships
✔︎ Enhance creativity to come up with creative solutions, and explore alternative options with "out-of-box" thinking
✔︎ Improve learning abilities and problem solving skills (e.g. better concentration, awareness, discover own learning style)
✔︎ Unwind and de-stress the bodymind, and restore self-healing mechanisms through rest and sleep
✔︎ Mental training to transcend limiting beliefs and confined mental ability, and utilize this ability for any type of performance scenarios (public speaking, athletic events, exams, surgery and recovery process)
✔︎ Train constructive imagination skills
✔︎ Overcome your mental limitations, societal expectations, self doubt, fears and barriers.
✔︎ Unlock infinite possibilities and discover the hidden potential and abilities in work, business, arts, with people in family, school, and community...etc
Upon completion of this course, the participant will know how to:
WORDS FROM MINDSCAPE GRADUATES
Priceless realisation!!! I lived like a "slave" to myself.
I got to know myself more now (strengths & weaknesses), than I ever did my entire life.
No longer need to depend on others' "unsolicited advise" that derailed me from my own path.
Confidence increased progressively, and so did my immune system, health, self trust and self worthiness.
Don't blame others, as I learn to be accountable for my decisions - personal or business related.
Instead of living in shadows of self doubt and insecurity, MindScape helped me connect with my inner child's fears, to become intuitive and congruent.
Family ties strengthened, for MindScape allowed me to see the problem from another's perspectives. Conflicts resolved without biases & prejudices.
Less stress and quality of sleep improved when problems don't linger, yet solved faster with less struggle and pain.
I'm now comfortable saying "NO", without feeling obligated and guilty.
Able to steer and navigate the directions of my work and personal life; and see improvements in coaching my team members and clients to find their own ways.
Increased business deals, when proposals are prepared with ability to anticipate client's need ahead of time.
Mar 8, 2018
Mar 9 & 10, 2018
(Sat & Sun: 9:30am-5.30pm)
In this 2.5-day workshop, the MindScape Instructor will guide you through these steps:-
It was once believed that as we aged, the brain's networks became fixed. Loss of neurons is thought to be irreversible in the adult human brain. In the past two decades (1990's), however, an enormous amount of research has revealed that the brain never stops changing and adjusting, and that led to its widespread scientific acceptance of this new discovery.
Modern scientific research acknowledge that the brain is a super computer, that we have no less than 10 billion of these neurons, each with the ability to handle up to 100,000 inputs. Today we know that it is actually each of the neurons (brain cells) that make up the brain that is a computer in itself. This information takes it much further than we ever imagined, where the mind as being so much more than a mere computing or thinking device and the implications of its maximum capabilities are truly awesome!
One important implication is its pivotal role in man's health and wholeness. We are today very aware how our mind can affect our body, and the way that subconscious mindsets and belief systems can determine our state of health is today widely known by every holistic therapist.
Learning is the ability to acquire new knowledge or skills through instruction or experience. Memory is the process by which that knowledge is retained over time. The capacity of the brain to change with learning is plasticity.
Changes in how experiences reorganize neural pathways in the brain neural connections, as well as plastic changes during brain repair following injury, is called neuroplasticity.
Neurogenesis is the process where new neurons are generated in the brain, linked to changes in neuroplasticity, which is referring to changes in synapses and neural pathways in the brain.
Throughout ages, mankind has discovered that certain techniques allow the mind to reward the user with the ability to achieve outstanding abilities and to achieve more in life. From the indigenous shaman who communicates with nature, to the inventor who taps into specific mental states for heightened creative thinking.
Knowledge has always been power, and often these methods were kept secret, passed down to a privileged few. Today, this knowledge has been streamlined with modern scientific findings and is more available than ever before. These techniques are taught in MindScape.
It is a highly creative state of mind but promptly ready to use one's left brain logical brain where all knowledge, understanding and mathematical mind as way to provide a structure to this mental state.
PHILOSOPHY AND SCIENCE BEHIND MINDSCAPE
One who maximise the use of glial cells effectively, lives productively, optimally and peacefully.
Simply because you know, you've explored all possibilities and done your absolute best to have lived to your fullest potential.
Sign-up today and surprise yourself with how much MindScape can benefit and enriches your life.
Mar 8, 2018
Mar 9 & 10, 2018
Be Found, Seen and Heard.
Unlock massive possibilities for self discovery, self awareness, reconcile self limitations, creative problem solving and much more.
(Sat & Sun: 9:30am-5.30pm)
CBI, BAT, MSI, Adv. CBP, PaRama CBP
Irene created the Stranger in That Mirror CD, so graduates can continue to utilise and enhance the connection with their Inner world, after the Workshop.
So you don't have to live like a stranger with yourself.
Irene had the advantage of learning MindScape and Advanced MindScape from four different International Instructors.
She combines all the rich learnings with her own 11-years of application in her daily and personal life as well as in her BodyTalk Clinic practise.
Irene is confident that you will be able to integrate what you learn in your daily lives.